Stop Complaining, Do Your Best

2.12.07

At the past, I am a worker. I've been moved from several company. At First, I was a worker of retail company for about 1 year. And then I moved to, for about 4 years, at export forwarding company, and then at last company I dropped by was well-known as book company. But now I am called my self as an entrepreneur, just for style only :).

During the period I passed as a worker, I found so many people complained their company about their position, salary, company policy toward them,etc. I noticed that what they complained was not wrong, however,in my point of view, it would be influence to them self. Because based on my noticed, they became lazybones, due to think that they don't paid enough, flooded with many tasks, their boss was not noticed them,etc. And the funny, although they complained much, however, they don't have guts to resign for seeking better live :)). And this happen in each company I dropped by

0 Comments: